Tuesday 9 April 2013

Review of the La Jetee

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezkAeQuUqCg&list=PL4zB97re_0BHr_2_fcshOSNrfGn-TJ_5L&index=36
Today, we saw a old film which was came out in 1962. It is 'La Jetee'.
The main story is talk about the hero saw a man dead in his early time. And then the 3rd World War breakout. It is like a old fiction movie because the story is not tell the truth. It cannot make sense in the mordern society.
As for me this film is just show a man's whole life, in the end of it, everything is clear. We can know the man who was dead in the hero's early time is himself. In his life, he survived, he back to the past and went to the future, he met a woman and fall in love, and saw his dead.  That was what the 28 mins told me.





 
I think it is not very good film as a whole. However, it still has some innovate part in it. For example, it used pictures to display this movie without acting. And these profermers really make it as a true story. Their facial expression and behaviour make me believe that this is true when I saw it at the first time. All of these photographs have a good angle choice. The write and black scenes exactly make it classical but I don't like it.

The sixth sence. A film was made out in 1999.  Bruce Willis played a leading role and act as a psychologist. That film talk about a kid have a special ability and help the ghost to achieve their wishes with the psychologist. I think these two films are pretty simliar, but I prefer the second one. It's more vivid than the La Jetee and more reality. So I recommend this for you. Hope you to see it. That's all thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment