Saturday 13 April 2013

Who am I

Hello everybody, last time I wrote a revier of La jetée but even didn't write my introduction! Now, I'm going to fill this vacancy.
Well, my Chinese name is WANG YIBO. And if you find it's diffcult for you to say, you can call me Oliver. I come from Beijing. So, if you want to learn some very traditional and accurate Chinese pronounciation, maybe I can help you a lot! And if you want to come to Beijing at the holidays. I will always be there and welcome you. I will take you around to have a unforgetable  memory trip in Beijing. What I can show you is what you want. However, there is just one condition that is we must be friend! So I'd like to make friends with you! I wish you happy everyday and look forward to know you more.  

No comments:

Post a Comment